Motion sensor PIR IP65 outdoor (ST15) UKEW®
1.Detection Range: 180 degree
2.Power Consumption: 0.45W (work) 0.1W (static)
Infrared Motion Sensor IP65 Indoor or Outdoor Ceiling Mount
This product adopts high sensitivity detector, integrate circuit and SMT; It gathers automatic, convenient, safe, energy-saving, practical functions; It has wide detection range made up of up and down, left and right service field; It utilizes human motion infrared rays as control signal sources, when one enters the detection field, it will start the controlled load at once; It can identify day and night automatically; It is easy to install and its usage is wide; It has the function of power indication and detection indication.
Power Source: 220-240V/AC
Detection Range: 180º
Power Frequency: 50Hz
Working Temperature: -20~+40°C
Ambient Light: 3-2000LUX (adjustable)
Time-Delay: min: 10sec±3sec
Installation Height: 1.8m~2.5m
Power Consumption: 0.45W (work)
Rated Load: 1200W (incandescent lamp)
300W (energy-saving lamp)
Detection Moving Speed: 0.6~1.5m/s
Detection Distance: 12m max (
Lifetime and warranty
26000-45000 at least
- Detection field: The wide detection range is made up of up and down, left and right, the detection range could be adjusted according to your desire, but the moving orientation in detection field has great relation with the sensitivity.
- Identify day and night automatically: The ambient light of product could be adjusted according to your desire: when turn to SUN (max), it will work day and night, when turn it to MOON (min), it will only work in the ambient light less than 3LUX. As for adjustment, please refer to testing way.
- Time-delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals after the first induction, it will compute time once more on the rest of the first time-delay basis (set time).
- Time-delay is adjustable: It can be set according to your desire, the minimum is 10sec±3sec, and the maximum is 7min±2min.
INSTALLATION: (see the diagram)
- Shut off power.
- Loosen the screw on the bottom lid, open the wiring terminal, pass the wire of power and load through the bottom lid.
- Fix the bottom lid with inflated screw on the selected position.
- Connect the power and load wire into connection-wire column according to the connecting figure.
- Put the sensor on the bottom lid, twist the screw tightly then electrify it and test it.
CONNECT-WIRE FIGURE:(See the right figure)
|Type of sensor
||220~240V AC / 50Hz
||1.8 - 2.5 m
||max. 12 m
|Maintenance time adjustment range
||min. 10 s ± 3 s max. 7 min ± 2 min
|Adjustment range of the outdoor light intensity threshold:
|Maximum current load
|Max. inductive load
|Max. power consumption
|Dimensions - height
|Dimensions - width
|Dimensions - depth
|Protection factor (housing)
|Operating temperature range
|Dimensions of the packing - height
|Dimensions of the packing - width
|Dimensions of the Packing - depth