UKEW Lighting offer Free Delivery on orders over £20.00 To Mainland UK, We use 2 -3 day service usually its Hermes or Royal Mail.
Delivery to these areas are not included in free postage these incur extra charges as they are not Mainland U.K. -
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Sicily Isles, etc
DPD Next Working Day Service
Next Working Day deliver service is from DPD which offers delivery with 1 hour time slot and text alerts and option to have your parcel delivered with neighbour, different address or safe place.
Next Day Delivery is available Mon - Fri- orders placed before 2 p.m
Orders placed on friday for next day delivery will be received on monday (next working day).
Saturday delivery is available if needed as this will incur extra charge so please call us.
Orders are dispatched daily Mon - Fri
weekend orders are dispatched on Monday due to Royal mail and couriers been closed.
IP44 Outdoor 360° PIR or Photocell Motion Sensor Black UKEW®
The product is a new saving-energy switch; it adopts good sensitivity detector, integrated circuit. It gathers automatism, convenience, safety, saving-energy and practicality functions. The wide detection field is consisting of detectors. It works by receiving human motion infrared rays. When one enters the detection field, it can start the load at once and identify automatically day and night; its installation is very convenient and its using is very wide. It has functions of power indication and the detection indication.
| 110-130V/AC 220-240V/AC
|| Detection Range
| Power Frequency
|| 50/60 Hz
|| Working Temperature
|| Working Humidity
|10sec±3sec to 30min±2min(adjustable)
|| Installation Height
| Rated Load
Max.800W (incandescent lamp)
Max.200W (energy-saving lamp)
Max.1200W (incandescent lamp)
Max.300W (energy-saving lamp)
| Power Consumption
|| 0.45W(work) 0.1W(static)
|| Detection Motion Speed
Lifetime and warranty
26000-45000 at least
- Can identify day and night: The consumer can adjust work ambient light. It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted on the “sun” position (max). It can work in the ambient light less than 3LUX when it is adjusted on the “moon” position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
- Time-Delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals after the first induction, it will compute time once more on the basic of the first time-delay rest.
- Time–Delay is adjustable. It can be set according to the consumer’s desire. The minimum time is 10sec±3sec. The maximum is 7min±2min.
- Ø Switch off the power.
- Ø Screw off the nail on the bottom. Open the wire hole. The power wire and the load wire are bored in the bottom.
- Ø Fix the bottom on the selected position with the inflated screw.
- Ø Connect the power and the load with the connection-wire column
- Ø Fix the sensor on the bottom, please screw the nail and switch on the power. So you can test it.