Alarm Activated Voice & Sound PA Warning Unit (Talkback Amplifier, Speaker)
Alarm Activated Voice & Sound PA Warning Unit (Talkback Amplifier, Speaker, Internal/External)
The VoiceOff has a powerful built in speaker housed in an attractive wall mount ABS case and looks equally at home indoors or out. It is weatherproof to IP65.
Ideal for use in offices, shops or homes.
- Accepts up to 20 alarm inputs
- RS232 input to connect to PC or DVR; can trigger up to 9999 sounds!
- Powerful 10 watt output
- Voice & sound files stored on a removable SD card
- Can be used as a talkback amp with DVRs
- Range of voice warnings and sounds available
- Alarm activated warning unit
- 10 alarm inputs
- Wall Mountable
- Triggers from - PIR, DVR detecting motin
- Panic button, Keyfob, Break beam detectors
Trigger 20 Pre-recorded Messages:
The new VoiceOFF is an alarm activated voice or sound warning unit that has 20 separate alarm inputs to trigger up to 20 different sound recording files.
Alarm activation can be triggered from an internal or external PIR, break beam detectors, panic button, key fob or from a DVR detecting video motion in a camera footage.
Warning sounds or voices are stored on an SD card inside the unit in MP3 format.
The VoiceOff MK2 has a RS232 interface which can be used by a PC or DVR to trigger up to 9999 sound files!
Use the VoiceOff unit as a talkback amplifier:
Warn off intruders as soon as they are detected by using the VoiceOFF talkback amp with an suitable DVR.
Connect the VoiceOFF to a suitable DVR in the surveillance area. The CCTV operator can then talk back to a visitor on detection.
This feature can be used for security purposes to warn off an intruder for business and property management purposes by using it to communicate with a visitor. Councils use them for example to tell someone to pick up litter they have dropped or to warn them they are illegally parked.
For the majority of businesses that are not manned 24/7, using this talkback feature gives the owner/manager an extra pair of eyes and voice even when they are not there. If an intruder breaks into the property or its perimeter during the night, they can be alerted by an alarm input such as a break beam detector and then "warn off" the intruder.
- Power: 8v AC ~ 18v AC or 8v DC ~ 18v DC
- Current Consumption: 12V DC 120mA standby, 200mA max
- Alarm Inputs: 10
- Use: Internal or External
- Volume: Adjustable
- Speaker: 8W 80ohms
- Mount: Wall
- Case: Ivory ABS IP65
- Memory Max SD Card: 32Gb SDHC
- Card Supplied: SD Card, Various Szes, Minimum of 512Mb
- File Format: MP3
- Dimensions: max 234 x 188 x 85mm (inc gland)
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: VOICE-OFF
- SKU: 210